I know that can be intimidating, but it can also be empowering & FUN! ? I always encourage people to first switch out items that cover the most real estate. So, your household cleaner, your body wash, laundry soap. Items that you are your body comes in contact with the most. Switch those out first and switch one new thing out a month!
Crazy, right! For the past few years I've been teaching an autoimmune class to those in my facebook group! Well.. for the past few months, I've done a deep dive into my research, tweaked it, added A LOT, and updated some stats. I'm so excited for it finally launch!
Stay tuned for more updates coming this week and ways to get 50% during launch day!!
We have all heard to shop the perimeters of the grocery store. This is where you will find the healthier options. But let's be honest, sometimes that can be a little damaging on your pocket book. Here are some ways we buy healthy food without breaking the bank.Read more...
- 2 sticks Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks
- 3 oz Kite Hill Plain Dairy Free Cream Cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups Pillsbury Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Blend
- 1/4 tsp salt
- holiday sprinkles, colored sugars — optional
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix together butter and cream cheese. Add sugar and mix until incorporated. Add egg yolk and beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and beat to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine flour and salt. Add flour gradually to the butter mixture and beat until incorporated.
- This next step is where you can get creative!
- Use a cookie press and make traditional cookie spritz
- Scoop out dough using a ice cream scooper
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until golden brown on the edges. ( I found the 15 minutes was the magic number. At 13 minutes they broke apart easily)
- Remove from the oven and let cookies cool before transferring to platter.