I've put together the perfect new year perfume roller for you!! You're going to want to make this ASAP and keep it in your purse! It's been my go-to perfume roller for two years and I absolutely love it!Read more...
The holidays just aren't the holidays without cookies.
Over the past few months, I've really gotten into The British Baking Show ( please don't tell me I'm the only one) So, this year I wanted to find a gluten & dairy free recipe that I could use with my cookie press. I came across this recipe on Pinterest and was able to easily adapt it to a gluten and dairy free cookie. Using the cookie press- that didn't go very well.... like ended up breaking it, that's how not well it went. Thankfully, with these cookies, you can use a ice cream scoop, spoon out some dough, roll it and flatten it and it make a great traditional cookie!
- 2 sticks Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks
- 3 oz Kite Hill Plain Dairy Free Cream Cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups Pillsbury Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Blend
- 1/4 tsp salt
- holiday sprinkles, colored sugars — optional
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix together butter and cream cheese. Add sugar and mix until incorporated. Add egg yolk and beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and beat to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine flour and salt. Add flour gradually to the butter mixture and beat until incorporated.
- This next step is where you can get creative!
- Use a cookie press and make traditional cookie spritz
- Scoop out dough using a ice cream scooper
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until golden brown on the edges. ( I found the 15 minutes was the magic number. At 13 minutes they broke apart easily)
- Remove from the oven and let cookies cool before transferring to platter.
(Adapted from https://cookinglsl.com/easy-cream-cheese-spritz-cookies.../)
At Beaches and Cream at Disney's Beach Club Resort you can get an ice cream called the Kitchen Sink. I looked it up and it has 28 ingredients in it!!! 28!!!! Have you ever had an ice cream dish with that many ingredients in it?
Well, this protein ball recipe is along the same line. 3 base ingredients and then you can added everything and the kitchen sink to it if you want! Want a protein ball with 28 ingredients?? Go for it!!Read more...
This DIY Silky Foot Soak makes the perfect Christmas Gift!Read more...
Today’s clean Halloween makeup look is the dream of 80s girls everywhere!!
I LOVE costumes and dressing up. So, I love the fact that I can use clean makeup to create such fun looks! If you're unfamiliar with Savvy Minerals Makeup, they are the new standard in clean beauty.Read more...